I've decorated a cake!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008, 11/16/2008 01:01:00 PM
HOHOHO...It's me again.

I am so excited to post this up. I had a very new experience last friday during CCN (Campus Care Network) Day. Guess what? I decorated a cake of my own!!

Some TP students got BreadTalk baker's to come over and do some demo' for us, after that, we got to do the decor ourselves.

Just as I dressed up with the aprons,hat etc...one of the organisers came over and ask,


"Are you from Business marketing?"



I replied, "No."



Then I realise that this workshop was organised by them.


LOLS. Anyway, they said its "OK!" and let me continue with the decor.





I can't be much happier when they agreed. WHeEeEEeEeeE~~!!!
(Credits to photographer: Azizah)


Alright. I wasn't the only one who came and ask about the event. Many people wanted to participate after we got started without knowing that it's only meant for certain groups of people.



However, the host mentioned that if they are really interested, there would be another event held at Jurong Point near the Dec Christmas' 08. So make your way down if you are interested too!!




Back to Decor:






We all started with a white plain cake. I've got no idea what to do about it until... *light bulbs up* I thought of my cell leader's wife just gave birth, so I decided to dedicate this cake to her, named "HAPPY MUM".



The Patissier came to help me but 'destroyed' my whole idea. Given no other choices, I got to smurge the whole cake with chocolate cream!!

I place the sunflower(made of sugar) in the middle coz' she always brightens up her friends' life.


I draw some curls on the bottom of the cake to make it look pretty! Yet, also showing the ugly side of the chocolate cream smurge on top. =(





Ribbons!! It looks so 3D with little waves on the ribbon(actually it was done by accident coz my hands wavered) Still very pretty larz...but by now, I find the whole design a little old traditional looking. Err....nevermind.


Put more flowers to brighten up the cake. I drew hearts and the name of my leader's wife, and it's almost done!

ME!




If you realise by now, I've added purple cream to cover the sides of the chocolate cream. The ugly side of things can always be removed when we do something about it.




HAPPY ME WITH "HAPPY MUM'S" CAKE!


I felt a sense of accomplishment! *sweat*




Cakes done by Chef Patissier. (Of coz my one is not as nice as this cakes larz!)

-

Went home after that. Took a quick nap, then rushed down to the hospital to look for Wen Li.

It's a girl! Sleeping soundly in the cubicle.

I rushed off to zone service after visiting with my other 2 friends. It was a great day. I really enjoyed myself.

*Btw, I didn't give the cake to Wen Li for some reason. She was my inspiration for the cake though.

Next up: Food for thoughts!

Labels:


BIOGRAPHY
Hello hello!
I'm Wendy Tan :D
20, graduated with a Diploma
Anything else, you've got to know me personally!

Favourites.

GOD
TREES, GREEN
NATURE, BLUE
SKY, WHITE
YELLOW, ORANGE SUN
FOOD
SHOPPING
wants//need.
Better results
New accoustic Guitar
Digital Camera
Watch
outtings. :D
No updates
" "
Bungee Jump. Who wants to join me? =DD

RANDOM - i have no idea where the song comes from

TAGBOARD

COMRADES

Q817 of 2008

Missy Irene - Icecream lover
Missy Althea - Gorgeous
Mr Kendrick - Outgoing
Mr Dan - Fun
Mr Kok Hong - Hyper
Mr Huzairi - Thinker
Mr Sherman- Tealfish

Others

Missy Joan
Missy Grace
Missy Joy
Mr Shane

Designer: heartzboii