Exams over...So?
Thursday, February 25, 2010, 2/25/2010 09:19:00 PM
I guess I'm the only one who ended exams on Tuesday. Thought it would be a good thing, but I'm not really into the holiday mood now. Finally understand how Dan felt when he's having holiday while we're schooling.
Anyways, managed to catch up with Geok Fong yesterday after collecting CDS stuffs in school.

Saw this SUPER TALL statue.

4 level tall woman @ Orchard Central!!!
Kuku...It's my first time to Orchard Central and Somerset313. Explored 3 new places this year. Went to Orchard Ion with my cousin to shop for CNY clothes in Jan. I'm really missing out alot of updates in Singapore.
Watched "little big soldier" at Cineleisure. Totally enjoyed the show! Love humourous movies like this one.
After the movie, we walked to City Hall. Talk alot while we walked. The good ole' times in secondary school together, friends, poly life and all the difficulties we faced. I enjoyed my day out. Must definitely get Carmen out next time round. :)
Slack at home the whole day. Going back to school tomorrow for Atomic meeting.
I need a job!
Labels: 25022010